Labels

Friday 29 April 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 29th April 2011 Written Update

Purohit House

NO Slapping scene

Todays epi starts with Rohan asking Dev tell me Dev ?? Dev keeps silence and everyone looks at Dev ..
Rohan I remember you said your DG's marriage is fixed with someone so that means that girl is Radhika?? Dev interrupts No Rohan nothing like that '.Rohan leaves from there ... Dev follows him but Viraat catches him and yells at him we have done great mistake trusting a orphan '.Mohini says who knew Dev would behave like this ..BB goes near Dadaji and tells see what he has done he is the orphan who was brought in this house and and took care like your own grandson 'whom you trusted a lot becoz of him Rohan marriage is not going to happen before his 23rd bday ..Suddenly they hear loud noise from Rohan's room everyone look shocked and they all move to the room shouting Rohan .. Padma knocks the door listen to me Rohan 'Rohan inside the room breaks everything & shouts I don't want to listen anything' BB thinks in her mind If something happens to Rohan then all the property will go to trust ..She shouts Rohan plz come out you will marry the girl who you loved ..Rohan replies how Badima Radhika is loving Dev how she will marry me ??? asking he cries asking how it will happen?how ? ..

Rohan takes a broken glass piece and cuts his wrist he shouts AHHH'

Dev shouts Rohan Radhika loves you only she did not write that letter I want to tell you the truth plz come out Rohan plz plz ' Rohan comes out and everyone look at him shocked

Part ' 2
Rohan comes out angrily and asks tell me what are you going to say? Dev yes Rohan that letter was for me only but it was not from Radhika it was from the girl whom I loved ..it was a coincidence the marriage of that girl was also fixed on the same day of yours .. She wrote that letter for me she deliberately is not doing any of rasams...all the functions are also incomplete with her did you remember you saw a girl talking with me outside, she is [...]


Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts