Labels

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Amar Singh Tapes Audios | Amar Singh Tapes Download


Amar Singh Tapes | Amar Singh Tapes Audios | Amar Singh Tapes Download | Amar Singh Tapes Mp3 | Amar Singh Tapes Videos | Amar Singh-Bipasha Basu audio tapes | Amar Singh Tapes With Bipasha Basu

This is the demo of Amar Singh And Bipasha Basu Call Tapes. You can also listen audio tapes of Amar Singh With Bipasha Basu Bollywood Actress.

Amar: Hello?
Bipasha: (Sing song voice)…Haalllooo…
Amar: Hello…
Bipasha: (Sing song voice) Hi…how are you…?
Amar: (Happy sing song voice) I am fine.
Bipasha: How've you been? We are talking after a long time right?
Amar: Yes…
Bipasha: You've been busy or something?
Amar: Kaun…bipa…
Bipasha: Bipasha…Bipasha…ya…I saw you twice at that award function…ha ha ha
Amar: Really?
Bipasha: So tell me…when are you meeting me?
Amar: Where do you want to meet baby? I have been very busy.
Bipasha: You busy?
Amar: It is very tough.
Bipasha: It is very tough?? Ha ha ha…OK.
Amar: But I will make some time.
Bipasha: OK sweetie...
Amar: Very nice of you to have remembered me.
Bipasha: (Laughs) I toh always remember you.
Amar: An old man like me.
Bipasha: Sorry…??
Amar: An old fossil like me…
Bipasha: Old fossil like you?? Aww...
Amar: ya ya…
Bipasha: I don't think age really matters… Does it?
Amar: It matters between the legs na?
Bipasha: (Laughing) Oh God...ha ha ha ha…all right then…you try removing time now… it's been almost a month now we've not met…
Amar: Ya we will meet.
Bipasha: OK… Right, chalo take care, keep in touch. Byeee...


[...]



Thanks, Admin,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts