Labels

Saturday 7 May 2011

happy mothers day quotes, happy mothers day poems, happy mother s day wishes, happy mother s day poem, happy mother s day

Tag : happy mothers day quotes, happy mothers day poems, happy mother s day wishes, happy mother s day poem, happy mother s day

Tomorrow is very important in our life.
Tomorrow is only for that person.
Who sacrifice her life,her happiness
and all her time only for us.
DO u know whats tomorrow.
Tomorrow is mother day.
you must be wished ur mother.
you must say to her I love u mother,
Mom i m incomplete without u.
I m thankful to u for my good up bring.


Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.


A mother serves her sugar with
A bit of peppermint
To clarify the passages
That carry what she meant
When she first set to bear a soul
Quite separate from her own,
Whom she would cherish, yet must teach
To live and die alone.


I take this opportunity
to thank you for
your immeasurable
contribution to my life.
Thank you Mom!
And wish you a
Very Happy Mother's Day!

Keywords:Mother's Day , Mother's Day SMS , Mother's Day Greetings, Mother's Day Pictures, Mother's Day Scraps,

About Mother's day :

M... is for the million things she gave me,
O... means only that she's growing old,
T... is for the tears she shed to save me,
H... is for her heart of purest go [...]



Thanks, Admin,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts