Labels

Monday 9 May 2011

mothers day sms in urdu, mothers day sms friends, mothers day quotes, mothers day sms, mothers day 2011 sms

Tag : mothers day sms in urdu, mothers day sms friends, mothers day quotes, mothers day sms, mothers day 2011 sms

M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R means right, and right she'll always be.

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER"
A word that means the world to me.

☻Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.

☻A mother serves her sugar with
A bit of peppermint
To clarify the passages
That carry what she meant
When she first set to bear a soul
Quite separate from her own,
Whom she would cherish, yet must teach
To live and die alone.

☻There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap,
no rose as lovely as her smile,
no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.

☻I take this opportunity
to thank you for
your immeasurable
contribution to my life.
Thank you Mom!
And wish you a
Very Happy Mother's Day!

☻The Miracle of Life
nurtured by a woman
who gave us
love and sacrifice…
is MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!!

☻Tomorrow is very important in our life.
Tomorrow is only for that person.
Who sacrifice her life,her happiness
and all her time only for us.
DO u know whats tomorrow.
Tomorrow is mother day.
you must be wished ur mother.
you must say to her I love u mother,
Mom i m incomplete without u.
I m thankful to u for my good up bring.

☻My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you're always near
[...]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts