Labels

Monday 23 May 2011

Ragini MMS True Story | Ragini MMS Scandal Video

Ragini MMS True/Real Story:

'Ragini MMS Movie Story' is inspired by a real life incident involving a 22-year-old Delhi girl Deepika, who's boyfriend secretly filmed both of them while they made love.

Ragini MMS, has been creating a lot of buzz for its sensuous paranormal thriller story. Though the makers tried hard to hide the inspiration behind the story, it is finally revealed. Reportedly, Ragini MMS is a story based on a 22-year-old Delhi girl Deepika.

Mumbai Mirror reported about Deepika being the inspiration behind the film. Says the girl, "I don't wish to reveal my surname. You can understand why. But yes, Ragini MMS is inspired by what happened to me one night when I went out with my boyfriend. I was 19 then."

Deepika revealed that she was on her first night out with her boyfriend, to a friend's place. It was then when she felt some paranormal activity happening there. Revealing some and hiding a few, Deepika told that she met Ekta through a friend.

Ekta was thinking of making a film on real MMS scandal and Deepika was her subject for the film, who had faced it for real. "First I shared everything with my friend in Balaji, then I also spoke to Ekta," confirmed Deepika, who later even signed a contract with Balaji.

While taking about her experiences, Deepika also expressed her concern about the content in Ragini MMS. "I don't know why Ekta is not showing it to me. I am very stressed," added the girl. The sources from the production house, assured that there are still 8 to 9 days left for the film's release. They will be showing Deepika the film sometime in the next week.

Meanwhile, Ragini MMS is facing a strong opposition from the commoners too, who charge the film of vulgarity. A few hoardings of the film were pulled in the city yesterday because of it's cheap and vulgar content.

[...]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts