Labels

Thursday 5 May 2011

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 4th May 2011 Written Update

Recap – Koki & Gopi have reached Switzerland & Ahem is shocked to see Gopi (who is looking like a tutti-frutti sundae)
PART 1
Sorry missed the 1st minute
Koki: (to an upset Ahem) if Gopi will like it if she sightsees. Right Gopi vau? Gopi (poor thing) can only nod her head. BTW, howz your work? Ahem: Very well, as I have your aashirwaad. Koki: Don't worry, everything will go right, & god will help you, besides my blessings are always with you. They leave for the hotel.

MM – Urmila comes in as the doors w-i-d-e o-p-e-n (thinking): I have to inform Rashi, but how to as I don't have her number. Poor thing. I have to tell her that that kagdi had flown after her. Poor girl, she must be prancing about in jeans over there. And this rahu (Koki) will eclipse my chanda (Rashi). I have to inform her before a kaand (scam) happens, but how to contact her. Hetal comes there & is surprised. Urmila: Since morning, I kept thinking of Rashi & how much I wish to hear her voice. That's why I came so early in the morning. Hetal frowns hoping Ahem is not is a meeting. (to Urmila): I'll try. She dials the number & Ahem answers while they're still walking to the hotel.

Ahem: Mom, It's call from home. Koki: I'll speak, give it to me. Hello? Hetal: Wow! You've reached Koki? Urmila: What she's already reached! (what happened to her voice? She was screeching) Hetal is shocked by Urmila's response. Koki: Whose voice is that there in the background? Urmilaben is there? Hetal: Yes, she wanted to talk to Rashi as she's remembering her a lot. Koki: Really? But tell her that we've not reached the hotel so how will I get Rashi to talk to her? And if it's an urgent message, tell me & I'll inform Rashi. Hetal: Ok? You speak with her directly. She turns to Urmila & hands her the phone (she has to literally force her to take the handset as Urmila was refusing & backing away ) Urmila: (hesitantly) Hello? Koki: Arre Urmilaben, talk fast [...]



Thanks, Admin,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts