Labels

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ganesh Aarti Sukh Karta Dukh Harta

On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi on Sunday August 23rd, 2009, Sarla sings/ recites this wonderful Aarti for Shri Ganesh. For Hindus Shri Ganesh is the main symbol of God that is worshipped on all good occasions that arise in our lives. I have been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi for the last thirty years and celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi each year for seven days. Offering Shri Ganeshji one home made sweet for each day. In my home Ganesh Chaturthi gets more importance than Diwali since I am so involved with it. When we visit Bombay we always go to Shri Siddhi Vinayak temple at Prabhadevi. I have placed a picture of Shri Ganesh in Siddhi Vinayak form at the begining of this aarti. I have recited the aarti in Marathi so kindly excuse any pronounciation errors that I may have made. On this Ganesh Chaturthi day I hope Shri Ganesh will bless us all with peace, prosperity and good health. I wish all of you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganpati Bappa Moriya, Pudchya Varshi Laukarya !!



Thanks, Admin, vickykedar.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts