Labels

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Mausam Movie Trailer | Mausam Shahid Kapoor Movie 2011 | Mausam New Hindi Movie Trailer

Online Watch Mausam New Hindi Movie | Mausam Movie Trailer | Mausam Shahid Kapoor Movie 2011 | Mausam New Hindi Movie Trailer | Download Mausam New Hindi Movie

The first trailer of Shahid Kapoor's new film Mausam was launched at PVR, Juhu, a western suburb of Mumbai, on Monday. Besides Shahid, co-star Sonam Kapoor also turned up for the event. Father Pankaj Kapur, who doubles up as the film's director, came with Supriya Pathak, wife and actor in the film.

"This is a very special moment for all of us, our family, Sonam and the producers," Shahid said at the launch. "It has been quite a journey. I have given a year and half of my life to this film. It has been a very emotional moment for us. While I was driving from home, I was nervous and my palms were sweaty. I was wondering why I was so nervous. This film just means a lot more to us than just a film."
Mausam Movie Trailer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts