Labels

Sunday 28 August 2011

Mother Teresa's words of Love

Note: You may find the letters too small to read properly at some places. I'll suggest viewing in the full-screen mode. This short video is my little tribute to Mother Teresa. Mother's words of love have been the source of great inspiration at many times in my life. I made this vid to share with you some of my favorite quotes by Mother Teresa. Hope you'll enjoy it. Take your time to read each of them and think over them. The video runs quite slowly. Thank you for viewing. Have a beautiful day! PS: The music in the background is the famous classic, Pachelbel's 'Canon in D', played in piano by George Winston. To know more about Mother Teresa visit en.wikipedia.org .



Thanks, Admin, vickykedar.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts