Labels

Sunday 11 September 2011

Happy New Year - I Survived 2012

Well I've survived till 2013. Big accomplishment, or maybe it's a curse. I don't know. I'm living on borrowed time. I fear the crystal skulls will never surface and mankind's fate has been sealed. I think the zombies will come and some days I honestly am tempted just to let them devour me. Within my shelter, I have no life. This wormhole is the only way I can communicate with people, but we will always be divded by time. You'll always have those three years in which you can indulge in the luxury of day to day living. Even the mundane seems like a blessing now. I can hear the Raiders outside, they drive overhead, the crackle of the radio as the Kalicans call in orders. Kill them all. Kill them all. It's a sick game. Hide and seek. I haven't seen the sun for months and I fear it shall remain elusive. I'm starting to think that people won't believe this and maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe it's inevitable. Perhaps this is where mankind stops and that's just the cycle we have to follow. At least I'm trying. And I will continue to try. You don't have to believe me. I mean I can't force you. I can only hope you're prepared.



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts