Labels

Monday 26 September 2011

Krasic dedicates goal to team-mates

Juventus winger Milos Krasic was a relieved man after his second-half equaliser enabled Juventus to stay top of Serie A following a 1-1 draw with Catania on Sunday.
It's been almost a year to the day since Krasic's superb hat-trick against Cagliari, and the Serbian winger was just happy that his 49th minute strike kept Juve top with eight points from four games.
Second placed Udinese have eight points as well but Juve hold top spot courtesy of scoring more goals.
"I'm happy about scoring my first goal of the season," Krasic told the club's official website.
"I'd like to dedicate it to the team and to my team-mates who have been close to me throughout this p [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts