Labels

Thursday 1 September 2011

Lakshmi Locket Necklace

Another Lakshmi locket necklace. This time a bit different one.

I had a few sand stone beads. First I wanted to make a bracelet matching my necklaces of sand stones I made previously. But again I created this necklace. I used gold coloured beads (medium and very small) and five Lakshmi lockets. Previously I used a round shaped lockets. Now I have used elongated ones. 

I had to use more gold beads in the end to give it length, as I ran out of sand stone beads. The length of this necklace is a bit bigger than choker( I have not measured it)-that is it nestles at the base of the neck. I feel that this way, the lockets can be shown off well. I am planning to create some matching ear rings to go with. Let me see. I am busy this fortnight and may not get time to indulge in my hobbies till month end.
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints below
Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts