Labels

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 17th October 2011 Written Episode

Part 1
The episode begins from where it ended yesterday, Radhika turns round and faces everyone, who have their eyes closed, then a glow and light is shining behind Radhika, she has a serene smile while looking at everyone, slowly she is lifted high above and turns in to Kahna looking at everyone and turns back into Radhika and back in to kahna. While everyone still has their eyes closed, Daima opens her eyes and is surprising shocked to see Kahn, with a broad smile with happiness she falls on her knees and calls out Kahna with her arms stretched out calling Krishna, Kahna. One by one they open their eyes and look towards Daima, Dev rushes to Daima, while she is saying Darshan huwa Kahna ka (I can see Kahnna), Dev says Daima can talk.

Part2
Daima kept saying Kahna ki kirpa ha, Kahna has shown himself to me, she thanks kahna, then continues that he came and stood in front of me, was smiling looking at me and shone a light on my face, so powerful, so beautiful, I am feeling so happy which I have never felt before. Padma says to Daim that it must be some Bakhit Shakti that is why you got Kahna's Darshan, then turning to Dev says that today even I felt I was some where else. Dev replies choti ma I was also feeling that Kahna is very near us. The pandit says that I have done this path many times but never anything like this has happened before and continues that here Shyham (I think this was said) came and showed chamakar also. Then Gopaldas says I also experience a different feeling as if a Devi Shakti touched me. Then Mohini utters, yes choti ma she too felt that she was at a hill station and cold air was blowing, nodding her head at choti ma and says it is true. Everyone laugh at Mohini.
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts