Labels

Thursday 27 October 2011

How Time Flies

A lot has transpired since my last post. This month I have traveled to Joplin (MO), Clarksville, Fort Smith, and Philadelphia. Yes, as in PA. Marion and I attended a part-time MBA conference there. It was nice to see some old friends and get up to date on the latest and greatest regarding this program. Tomorrow I will visit Arkansas Tech in Russellville. Next week will round out my fall recruiting schedule and I'll be in Conway Wednesday and Thursday - UCA on Wednesday and Hendrix on Thursday. Wednesday evening I will be meeting Kellen Utecht, an MBA/MPS student, and some prospective MBA students in Little Rock. Kellen is helping us recruit at the Clinton School. We offer a joint degree with the Master of Public Service, offered at the Clinton School. It's a great option for those looking at going into non-profit.

As far as what else I've been up to: Jack's last football game was this last Saturday. This was his first year of tackle football. He played 6 games, all on Saturdays. He also played a mini (4 week) session of basketball, also on Saturdays. That is over as well. Thank goodness. Mom is worn out.

Zoey is running cross country. This is her first year and I think she's done great. She's run in 5 meets and has placed in 3 (in order: 5th, 1st, and 14th). The Conference meet is this Saturday.

This Saturday is also a home game against South Carolina. Go HOGS!

Oh, I almost forgot. We also held our Fall Open House and Social last week. We had a great turnout. The next event will be in February. I can't believe it's already the end of October. The semester will be over before I know it which means MBA Orientation is around the corner (January 9-13). The current class has 35 students. We will wrap up admissions the end of November. Our goal is 40 and I am confident we'll reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts