Labels

Sunday 9 October 2011

Inzaghi: I deserve AC Milan spot

After being left out in the cold, AC Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi believes that he should be given a run in the team.
The 38-year-old missed most of last season with a knee injury, but speaking to So Foot magazine, believes that he is fit and ready to play.
"My objective is to get back to being the player I was. I deserve to play and the fans deserve it too. Besides, I don't know how to live without football, as I'm like a kid who always wants to play and learn even more," the striker said.
The ex-Juventus forward also gave an insight towards who he thinks has a playing style most similar to him in Italy.
"Without doubt the striker who resembles me the mos [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts