Labels

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani 24th October 2011 Written Episode

The episode starts with Debonita (who is captured and controlled by Maithali) and Maithali (who is in T's body) together in last seen place. Debonita asked Maithali, so you did all of this for Abhindra's love ?! And Maithali says yes I burned on fire for Abhindra's love, but now it's his time. He is going to suffer this time. I have captured/controlled Haseena as I knew that it's IMPOSSIBLE to control Chand and Abhay. That is why I took this human body < means Maithali has used T's body to take revenge. Maithali continues saying that Hasseena is weak. I control Haseena's mind and body and have forced her to drink human's blood . Hasseena can't control herself , she can't stop sucking human's blood and I took advantage of it. Haseena is under my control now and she can do anything that I ask her to do so.

Then shift changes to Abhay getting in to Khurana's house. He quickly hides behind the wall, {the same wall when Abhay and Alina went inside with candle}. Soon after Abhay hides behind the wall, the door bell rings and Jay opens the door. Several guys (ware wolves) come in side. A guy closes his eyes and feels that a vampire is around here and says I can feel it. Jay looks around and says yes he was here just a few minutes ago. Jay says, forget him and listen to me carefully. Jay says, "woh portion bahut pyari hai , it was given by our "purkha" < elder generation. As a result of this portion, we are not weak with vampire. But now vampires know that we have the portion and one of them [vampires] has become evil again. They need the portion to save her/him and keep in mind that they will go to any extend to get this portion. Hence, be ready all the time."

A werewolf says "there is a law in vampire world if someone breaks the ru [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts