Labels

Saturday 8 October 2011

Watch Out


What a relief. It is really nice to finish off the project I was struggling day and night  for the past four-five months. Thank God finally it is almost over. By the end of the month I will be completely free. But I am now relatively free. It is a great feeling after such a strenuous work to be free. 

I need to rest a lot as I strained myself and was almost on the edge of collapsing. Looking back I don't know how I pulled on. Everything went wrong from the beginning and it was a huge mess. I had to grit my teeth and somehow pull on by sheer will power. Many a time I thought of quitting. But leaving the battle field mid way is not my style. All this had affected me and my health very badly. I could not eat properly or even sleep. Lots of travelling, meeting dead lines...phew! It was a horrible night mare like situation. I feel so burnt out and very tired.

Well all it matters is now I am slowly recovering and gaining my strength bit by bit. I will take it easy in the next few weeks. So friends, I have already picked up my needles, tools or what ever and got back to my passion of Arts N Crafts Projects. I may no [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts