Labels

Thursday 3 November 2011

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo 2nd November 2011 Written Episode

Epi starts where it ended yday, with Bharti hiding behind the clothes scared of Kartik and Murari. They know she's in that house; she runs down the stairs and sees the couple she tells them those thugs are back again, they decide to escape from the back door. Murari and Kartik knock on the door, and the couple are standing with Bharti at the bottom of the stairs, they walk through to the back door.
Scene goes to Lal house, Bansi showing Murli Bharti's picture in the paper, asking him what this is all about, Murli explains that he feels like Bharti is in Agra, he says by posting this in the paper maybe this will help her come home, someone will bring her back. This was the only way I can bring her back, even if it's for greedy reason, at least someone will bring her back. Gau interrupts and says, these days u don't listen to your parents, but u could have thought twice before posting the ad in the paper and spoke to our family, didn't u think to ask our permission, people will be lining up outside our house, disturbing us, didn't u think about that. Murli's voice goes louder and he says to her he knows what he is doing, he has thought about it properly before doing so, I am putting my hands together in front of u and beg u let me do what I want, u don't understand what I am going through, she goes on to say I do care for u, that's why I am saying this to u. She goes on about Murli needing a jeevan saathi, and Kamla looks at gau, and so does the rest of the family. She goes on that even though Bharti is dead, how is someone going to marry u when u still got Bharti in Ur heart. Murli stops her and says I can't hear anything bad about Bharti and I definitely can't hear anything about giving her place to someone else. He looks at his parents and says I understand that the guy that called could have been lying but this is a sign that Bharti's in Agra, I want to find her, just [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts