Labels

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Laagi Tujhse Lagan - 2nd November 2011 Written update

LTL written Update 2nd Nov

Datta in dhaba cooking when baji comes & see him in this state and feels very sad. Datta happy to meet Baji & asks about everyone at home. Baji tells all are misssing you at home.Datta tells whatever I am eating today is my hard earned,I dont have any tension now nor I have any enemies or tensions of my old profession.

Baji tells AS will be sad to see you like this while datta says no AS will be happy to see me eating "mehnat ki roti" Datta then prepares & gives Baji tea.Baji then gives datta money to buy gas cylinder for dhaba but datta refuses saying he wont take money which he has not earned.He says I have come here to win naku so I dont want any shortcuts to this.

Datta tells Naku is working nearby & she wants me to become strong & independent & I am happy with this scenario.Baji appreciates datta on making such a nice tea and datta tells him he is no longer bhau but only datta.
Baji agrees & takes leave to meet naku.

Naku is working in the hospital when another women accuses her of being lazy and not doing work properly on pretext of her pregnanacy.
Baji comes and touches Naku's feet and tells I felt like doing this. Naku asks about family and tells she is comfortable here and not to worry.
Baji tells Naku that datta has changed a lot for her & now they should return home,Naku tells even I want the same but we should wait a little longer once he changes completely we will immediately return home.
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts