Labels

Saturday 5 November 2011

Last Week of Travel

This will be the last week that I am on the road. On Wednesday, I will be in Conway at the University of Central Arkansas. That evening I am meeting a group of prospective students in Little Rock for dinner. On Thursday, I am back in Conway and I will be at Hendrix. I'll be back in the office on Friday; however, I will be assisting with a workshop and will be away from my desk.

We are sending 10 more files to the MBA admissions committee this week. I believe I'll have one more batch ready for review at the end of the month. That will wrap up our MBA class for January. After this week's meeting, I am expecting to be at 40-42 and I am hoping to be at 45 at the end of the month. There is usually some attrition before the program begins; I am hoping to have 40 in January.

In my last post, I mistakenly wrote that the game this last Saturday was home against South Carolina. Nhiem pointed out my error. The game was in fact at Vandy. This Saturday's game, November 5, is against South Carolina and it is at home. The Razorbacks are ranked #7 and South Carolina is ranked #9. It will be a very exciting game. The Razorbacks like to give us panic attacks and keep us on the edge of their seats. They are fond of coming from behind. I guess this is better than getting an early lead and losing it. There is another big SEC game this weekend - Alabama and LSU will face off as well. We will play LSU on Friday, November 25th.

My daughter, Zoey, ran in the Conference Cross Country meet last Saturday and placed 3rd. She will run next Saturday in the State Cross Country meet. This is very exciting since she is only a freshman. Next weekend will be quite busy.
Source - [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts