Labels

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Pavitra Rishta 8th November 2011 Written Update

Outside at the auction Everyone is sitting down for the auction. A man says I request Mr. Prabha Ji to start the auction. Mr. Prabha gets up and says, first of all I would like to tell you all that the property going for the auction is Mrs. Manjusha Vinod Karanjkar's property. Mr. Prabha says she put her house under debt for a loan, but since she did not pay the loan on time the auction is taking place and all the money will go to the financer. Vinod and Sulochana are looking sad. Vinod remembers the time when him and Manjusha had Sulochana sign the papers to get the house on Manjusha's name and Sulochan had said to Vinod, what do you think, you have taken my house away from me, a family is made by relationships, from a mother's emotions and a father's blessings, which I will take with me today and you will have this empty place. Sulochana had said, you will try forever to make this place a house, then you will realize what you have lost. Vinod looks sad at the memory. Mr. Prabha says only the people who are registered can bid and the first price is set to 50 lakh rupees. Mr. Prabha says you can increase it but it has to be at least 10 lakh rupees higher than the original price. Savita and Dharmesh are smiling. Savita says I have been waiting for a long time for this. Savita taps Sulochana who is sitting in front of her and tells her not tot wait, Sulochana tai is going to get her house. Savita is happy and thinks to herself, that very soon I will be free from Sulochana tai. Mr. Prabha says that the bidding is going to start and the original price is 50 lakh rupees. A man sitting down bids some money. Sulochana thinks to herself, my dreams, my memories and my hopes will be fulfilled today. A wife tells her husband to bid for a lot of money as we can renovate this place. At the auction The husband says 55 lakhs. Dharmesh says 59 lakhs. Mr. Prabha says only 59 lakhs. Archana bids for 60 lakhs. Manjusha and [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts