Labels

Sunday 11 December 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 9th December 2011 Written Episode

The episode starts with Barka asking Dev that he doesn't believe her? Dev answers that he doesn't believe one word of hers and Radhika is at home somewhere. Barka is shocked and tells him that love makes one blind and deaf, Dev takes a deep sigh and replies solidly that I only hear and see the truth. Barka stands up saying that you think Im lying all this mud and bruises are fake you think I did all this on my own? ! If you want proof ask the villagers that took me out the grave where Radhika put me there, she try hurting me before why can't she do it again ?! Dev denies saying that Radhika has changed she has nothing against you. Barka says that's what you think but I know she hasn't changed at all. Dev is getting very furious and scream at Barka "That's Enough!!" everyone is shocked and barka startles hearing his loud voice. Dev says that I know my Radhika she would never try to kill you. And this is my believe ( vishwas) on Radhika and on my love ..Barka can't believe that Dev is saying all this 'K/R walks in wearing a nice green saree along with matching jewellery and is holding a pooja plate. Everyone is watching her and comes to BArka asking what happened?? Why are you so dirty like this?? Dev explains the whole situation to K/R and Barka is just glaring.. Dev finishes off that Barka is saying that you did all this to her . Barka screams saying that I'm saying all this because she tried to kill me and you can't see that she just came back from outside!. Dev replies back firmly that she came back from the temple..Barkas thought "Why is Dev answering everything?? Why can't this fake Radhika say something" K/R has a slight smile on his face looking at Barka furious face then says that " I think Radhika should say what she thinks , but do you guys want to hear it ??" Padma agrees but only if she said the truth. K/R says that I went to the Kanha temple because todays a new start for Radhika life. [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts