Labels

Monday 5 December 2011

Dear you

Dear you,

There's this thing I need to say.
It's hard to explain, but I think there's a way.

This feeling is one I've never had before, until I saw you. Really saw you..
I haven't paying attention or I just didn't notice?

Either way. It's not butterflies.

It's like everything is good and I've always been myself around you. I don't need to hide.

It's home.

I'm not in love with you, but I love how I feel when I'm with you. Nothing to be nervous about, I can even say anything out loud,

Because you'll understand.

We've been friends for a long time and I want to keep it that way. One thing that's running through my mind lately, makes this a bit strange.

I believe that if we like each other more than friends, it would be heaven, as in an even greater feeling than that our friendship provides.

If you think so too, I want to make a risk, just to see what happens.

If not, everything stays the way it is, but if so...........

Add Your Comments
So [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts