Labels

Wednesday 7 December 2011

I'm the girl that is going



I'm the girl that is going through all this pain. I'm the girl that will back off.
But not all the way because I'm the girl that doesn't want to lose you.
I'm the girl that is suffering but is taking the risk to wait and forgive you.
I'm the girl that stays up all night crying because I know your no longer mine.
I'm the girl that doesn't like the words " I love you " anymore.
Your the guy that caused these problems but I still have the strongest feelings for you. No matter how much you mess up. I'm the girl that will be there.

Forever & Always like I promised

Add Your Comments
Source - Free SMS, Free Quotes, Free Messages, Free Sayings



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts