Labels

Saturday 10 December 2011

Richa Gangopadhyay on Yamini and ME !!!!!!



Richa Gangopadhyay speaks to IG on working as Yamini in Selvaraghavan's 'Mayakkam Enna', which has fetched her much critical acclaim and appreciation as a debut actress in Tamil. Read on...
Do you share any similarities with Yamini in real life?
Initially playing Yamini was challenging for I realized her dynamic, multi-layered and somewhat unconventional personality. But once I got into  the skin of the character and started understanding what she was about, I clicked instantly and started living and breathing Yamini. Well, otherwise I am also, like Yamini, fiercely independent, feminine yet strong-willed, faithful and strong in relationships. I think Yamini has a balance of a lively and playful side and mature and intense side, which are all my own personality traits! Needless to say, Yamini has definitely inspired me and is probably one of the few characters I will always share a deep connection with.
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts