Labels

Thursday 26 January 2012

Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza Love Story, Riteish-Genelia Romance Details

Ritesh-Genelia LOVE STORY... IN THEIR OWN WORDS

Ritiesh Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza talk about their romance ahead of their February 4 wedding

Ritiesh Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza are all set to tie the knot after dating for almost a decade. Their marriage is fixed for February 4 2012. In a candid chat, Ritz and Genie talk about their love story. Here's a flashback into the prem kahani that has never been told.

Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza

Ritesh-Genelia: THE FIRST MEETING

Ritiesh: I was flying to Hyderabad for the test shoot of Tujhe Meri Kasam and I was told that my co-star would be there. I walked out of the airport and met Genelia's mom. Then I saw this tall girl looking in the opposite direction, completely ignoring me. I was wondering, 'Why is she behaving like this?'

Genelia (butts in): I did say, 'Hi!' I'd found out two days before that he was the Chief Minister's son, so I assumed he was a spoilt brat, a typical politician's son, so I thought I'd give him attitude before he did! (laughs) Otherwise, I am quite shy and reserved by nature.

BREAKING THE ICE

Genelia: The minute I spoke to him, I realized he was a nice person. I didn't know anything about films then but he made it look so easy. Also I found it very endearing that he was so respect [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts