Labels

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 21st September 2011 Written Episode

Here i was holding a glass of water for her..and she wasn't even there. Why? because she was FAKING IT! but what about my concern?? I didn't fake it!
My head hurt so much and then Lavanya came in..asking me if I was okay…
Thinking of Khushi as usual, I shouted at LAvanya..called her khushi too..
Thankfully, she just walked away..
My head was hurting me so bad.
I opened the door and…there she was. NOW, she won't escape me!
HA- coz no one is at home- except for me.
As she'll soon find out…
She was trapped…within my arms..these, her world for now. MY world! Now she'll bear the brunt of what she'd unleashed!
So close..but it didn't matter right now.
I was barely holding on to control as I spelt it out to her- she needed to do her job. She needed to simply do that. NOT ignore me or infuriate me!
This time..I won't be affected!
I took a sadist delight in telling her there was no one at home.
Who did she think she was? unbearable was her thought to me- though they plagued me! but never mind, she needed to do her job. Keep it to that and stop messing with my head!

"shaadi ka idea humara banaya hua nahi hai"
She told me about marriage. A marriage- a union of two lives forever. A complete life. But I won't get it- as i was 'matlabi'. She called me a man whose "character" was "dheela� [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts