Labels

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Laagi Tujhse Lagan 21st September 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Digu returning back to basti.All are happy to see him.He enters his home and has fbs of Saheba and feels very sad. Baadshah says it was good you called up and told datta is saheba's hubby i removed all the pics just in time.Digu sees all the photos of him & saheba and just then one photo falls,baadshah tries to restore it when digu says when she isnt in my life whats the use of photo.

Digu tells baadshah what all happened in PN and about kala and her meanness, baadshah consoles him and says it wasnt your mistake, you didnt know nana was so evil.Dont worry we will somehow solve this problem also.
Digu looks at mai's pic and starts playing mouth organ.He tells mai that after you left everything is gone from my life,you only dreamt of saheba & my wedding & now its shattered.Becoz of me saheba is suffering so much,i had to lie on her,hope somehow tasha relation improves as saheba loves her saab a lot & I cant see her suffering.I have only 7 days to prove my innocence and set right saheba's life.

Scene shifts to kala,she is not able to overcome how digu humiliated her & she hires a guy to keep 24hrs eye on digu.She then says I will make digu's life a hell so that neither he can live or die.

Baadshah brings with him a guy who belongs to basti & he says I will act as nakli kidnapper of datta.Basti people try to convince digu to take this guy with him to PN and name him as datta's kidnapper but digu refuses.

Next Day all in PN waiting for datta to return home.Naku sitting on stairs teary eyed.AS comes to console her & [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts