Labels

Monday 19 September 2011

Pavitra Rishta 16th September 2011 Written Update

Outside

Savita and Sachu are walking outside. Savita asks Sachu if you did your studying today? Savita asks Sachu, did you do your homework? Sachu says yes. Sachu bends down to the ground and picks up five black pens. Sachu counts the pens. Savita asks Sachu, is my beta happy now? Sachu says happily, now I have five pens and I will show my friends how many pens I got. Savita says to Sachu if my grandson asks me for something, and I reject to it can never happen. Savita hugs Sachu and says my sweet grandson. Sachu asks Savita, can I ask you something? Savita says yes beta. Sachu asks, yesterday in the market, why did you scold aai and why did you get so angry on her? Savita looks angry and says your mother is deserving of this. Savita tells Sachu that she always scolds you, and yells at you, so? Sachu says yes aagi, these days aagi scolds me for little things. Sachu explains that whenever Soham spills the milk, she does not say anything to him. Sachu says and when I spilled ink on my shirt than aai scolded me so much. Savita says to Sachu, I know, she always does Soham, Soham, Soham. Savita asks, and she just ignores you and pays no attention to you? Sachu says yes. Savita says if we look at it, both of you are her kids, so she should love both of you. Savita says, she always ignores you. Savita says I feel very angry, she should love you a lot, you are still little. Savita says Soham is a little bit small and you may be a little bit older. Savita tells Sachu that Archana is one bad mother and one bad daughter in law. Savita tells Sachu, if she ever yells at you, then tell me. Savita says I will teach her a good lesson. Sachu nods his head yes.

Shravani's car

Shravani is in her ca [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts