Labels

Monday 19 September 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 16th September 2011 Written Update

Part 1:

Lata is starting to feel very uncomfortable at the jewelery shop. Vimal is still in his car waiting silently.

Back at the SB CP is getting very worried. Pratibha asks what happened sister? You seem very worried. CP says Lata hasn't returned yet. Its been too late now and I'm getting worried. Pratibha says please don't worry. Our child is very smart and understanding. The pandit ji says there is one more ritual left to do outside of the house. Pratibha asks Shelly if all the preparations are done. Shelly says yes everything has been done. I've told Vimal to bring "rabdi" but he's not answering his call. I've been trying for so long now. Pratibha says he'll come. Get the snacks ready. Shelly says yes I will. Pratibha tells CP to come have snacks and not to worry about Lata and that Lata would be there soon. Shelly tells the servants to hurry up. Shelly calls Vimal. Vimal finally picks up and says yes Shelly? Shelly says Vimal? You're not picking up your phone. Where are you? Vimal says I'm busy with work. Shelly says the whole ceremony is about to end. When will you come? Vimal says Veer and Karan are there nah. I'm tied up with work. Shelly says okay okay. But you were supposed to bring the "rabdi". Everyone has started eating snacks here. Vimal says I had told them to deliver it on time. I'll call them and tell them. Shelly says ok but when are you coming home? Vimal says I can't talk. I'm buy. He hangs up. Shelly says arey. There's a function in this house after so many days and I don't know where he has disappeared.

Lata asks the person to please check if the bangle is ready. The bangle is finally given to Lata. Lata says thank you.[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts