Labels

Friday 30 September 2011

Pavitra Rishta 29th September 2011 Written Episode

At Shravani's house

Savita rings the doorbell to a flat. A man opens the door(probably a house guard) and asks Savita if she wants to see anyone. Savita asks if Shravani madam is here, I am Savita. The guard says ok, you sit down, I will go get her. Savita looks around the flat and thinks wow, Shravani's house is very pretty, it looks like I have came in a mansion. Shravani comes from upstairs, she sees Savita and calls for her. Shravani says I will come. Shravani comes downstairs to the lobby where Savita is standing. Shravani takes Savita's blessings. Shravani asks Savita, how are you? Savita says I am fine, how are you? Shravani says I am fine, you are here at this time? Savita says I was in the area so I thought of coming here to see you. Shravani says you did good, at least you have gotten to see my house. Shravani offers Savita to sit down. Shravani tells one of the workers to bring some juice. Shravani and Savita sit down. A man comes with a tray of two glasses of orange juice, Savita takes one glass. Shravani says aai, can I ask you something. Shravani says when I called your home, than Sachu said that Soham was kidnapped. Shravani asks Savita if everything is ok now. Savita says yes, everything is fine, actually Soham did get kidnapped but no outsider kidnapped him, his own mausi Varsha kidnapped him. Savita says but thanks to Bappa our Soham is back with us. Savita says but nothing is ok right now, Varsha is stuck on her ego to take Soham. Savita tells Shravani that Archana is ready to give Soham to Varsha. Savita says to Shravani, you tell me what mother would want to give their kid to someone else? Shravani says aai, Archana must be forced to do this because a mother never just gives their child away to someone else. Savita says you are right, there is a lot of differences betwe [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts