Labels

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Showers Of Blessing

We have to regularly check our stock of provisions in rainy season. Due to heavy moisture in he air, they get spoiled easily. so we clean them and keep it in the sun. My mother placed some Jowar (Sorghum)which I use for making rotis (bread) as well as for feeding birds. But she forgot to bring it inside in the evening. It rained heavily during next two days. None of us remembered the Jowar. On the third day I saw the container full of water. So I drained them and threw it in a corner in my garden thinking that birds may eat it. But next day I was happy to see this:
They started germinating. And then the next day:
Most of the seeds have germinated.
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts