Labels

Monday 10 October 2011

Karva Chauth 2011 SMS, Happy Karva Chauth 2011 Short Messages, Karva Chauth 2011 Text Messages

Tag: Karva Chauth 2011 SMS, Happy Karva Chauth 2011 Short Messages, Karva Chauth 2011 Text Messages

Happy Karva Chauth 2011 Short Messages:

I told my heart not to beat since you were filled in it
It kept my word and stop di beat
Since tdi blood waaz passing through the heart
The passes of each drop said ur name my love
Thanks for praying 4me
Happy Karva Chauth

I m feeling so happy, do u no y?
Cuz i m so lcky, do u no how?
Cuz God loves me.Do u no how?
Cuz he gave me a gift
Do u no what?
Its YOU my love!
Happy Karwa Karwa Chauth SMS

When I say I love u,
It doesn't mean just 3 words of love
It means I care 4u
I trust u
I believe u
I miss u,
Love sometimes changes some moment
And sometimes Whole Life
Happy Karwa Chauth

Muhabbat aik aisi bhi
Khuda ki banai moti si
Bhook pyaas se aur cham
Aise fitrat karva chauth ki jyoti si
Happy Karwa Chauth

May The Sindoor,

Testify Your Prayers,

For Your Husband's Long Life.

The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of,

The Promises That Binds You.

And The Color Of Mehndi,

Prove The Depth Of Your Love.

Happy Karwa Chauth..!!



We'll make life a bed of roses,

no pain, no loss and no fear.

You simply ask to God for our

togetherness and I will do the rest.

Happy Karwa Chauth!

May The M [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts