Labels

Monday 10 October 2011

Santon picked Newcastle over Roma

Italian full-back Davide Santon revealed he picked Newcastle United over Roma in the summer transfer window.
Santon made the move to the Barclays Premier League side from Inter Milan for an undisclosed fee but it has now emerged that Serie A outfit Roma were among the clubs lining up for his signature.
"There was a moment when I was very close to Roma, but nothing happened, and in the end I chose to move to England," Santon told Ansa.
"I did not have talks with anyone, but I know [Roma sporting director Walter] Sabatini wanted me. But, the deal was not concluded and so I went to Newcastle. I am happy there."
The 20-year-old is to yet to make his Premier Lea [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts