Labels

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 8th November 2011 Written Update

PART 1

THE episode starts with K/R who is setting the bedclothes on the bed and Balram comes there she does not know that he has come and continues with her work and Balram thinks Kanha does not know I am here and to distract K/R he pushes the stool saying the flower vase on it will fall down the the noise distracts K/R and he tries to stop it falling by lifting his finger but realizes that he cant use magic and the vase falls down and breaks and then conversation between Balram and K/R starts he says you thought you will stop it with your magic power and K/R says but I did not use magic I know till you tell me I should not use magic Balram says you are not thinking like a human that's why you lifted your finger and could not save the vase as now you cant do any magic otherwise you would have caught and saved the vase K/R what do you want to say Dau he replies its easy to show miracles as God you did not know when I entered the room and K/R says I will get used to it. Balram says lets see and K/R says now I have to go out and do the tasks that Radhika used to do and Balram teases saying now even that will be difficult for you. K/R everything will be done Dau and K/R smiles and leaves and while going hears Padma coughing badly. She stops and listens and sees her suffering she leaves thinking with a finger on her cheek I should make kada(decotion) to cure Chotima's cough then thinks but I don't know how to make it .She enters the kitchen and sees Kamli working there then thinks and with a naughty smile says areh kamli all say that you do work properly she says I know very will CB K/R says I hear you do not know how to make Kada Kamli replies its very easy 1st take water put tulsi minced ginger and pepper and boil the water then the kada is ready K/R listens with a naughty and innocent face and says unnecessary people tell wrong things you do very wel [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts