Labels

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Learning Banjara embroidery


Hi guys. I am recovering my strength slowly. So I have started slowly going through my stash of paper cuttings, books, craft supplies and what not. There is a lot to go through, organise, classify and properly store them. You know every time I start doing that, after some time, I pick up some paper cuttings or a book and start leafing though them. I become engrossed in them so much that I forget what I am doing...:). It happens every time no matter how strict I try to be. So I never ever finish sorting them. That is a real problem.

Oh I am learning Banjara(Gypsy) Embroidery. Well I am very excited about it. But need to work a lot on that first

I have to work on my jewellery too as I have lots to do. Some coloured seed beads here:
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts