Labels

Saturday 31 December 2011

new year 2012 wallpaper,new year greeting cards, new year greetings, new year messages, new year message, new year sms

Tag: new year 2012 wallpaper,new year greeting cards, new year greetings, new year messages, new year message, new year sms

new year message:

New is the YEAR, new are the hopes and the aspirations,New is the resolution, new are the spirits , Forever my warm wishes are for u, Have a promising and fulfilling NEW YEAR.

If you're really Santa Claus, you can get it for me. And if you can't, you're only a nice man with a white beard, like mother says. So, all I can say is Merry Christmas and a very happy new year"

Something in your smile which speaks to me,
Something in your voice which sings to me,
Something in your eyes which says to me,
That you are the dearest to me.

"Happy New Year"

Oh my Dear, 4get ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want 2 tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very Happy NEW YEAR

new year 2012 wallpaper:



[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts