Labels

Saturday 24 September 2011

"Tackle on Ronaldo was an accident"

Dinamo Zagreb's Jerko Leko has revealed that his tackle on Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo was an accident.
The Portuguese winger was angered by Leko's tackle on him during Real Madrid's 1-0 victory over Dinamo in their UEFA Champions League clash.
However, the Croatian has denied purposely trying to hurt the 26-year-old.
"I immediately put my leg in, but I could see nothing. I went straight for the ball and I did not mean to hurt Ronaldo," said Leko to Jutarnji List.
"Ronaldo believes it was a pre-conceited tackle, but I think he is an extraordinary player, if a little arrogant. As for the tackle, it was unfortunate."
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts