Labels

Saturday 24 September 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 23rd September 2011 Written Episode

When I opened my eyes I was lying in some rusty old place. Lata's story: She sees a crack in the door and is trying to escape. Three or four gundas are gambling and drinking. Lata is trying to escape when a part of her saree gets stuck. While she is still trying to untangle her saree one of the gundas shout the lady escaped. Another gunda says if she ran away then go get her. As soon as she gets her saree untangled a gunda comes and says you were trying to escape? He is pulling her hair. He says you want to escape? Will you escape? Lata says please let me go. The gundas start messing around with her. Back to present. Lata is telling this whole story to everyone in the room. Back to the past: the gundas says he will save you. Look look. Lata sees Vimal. She says Vimal very faintly. Back to the present. Everyone is shocked. The police is writing everything down. Lata says I had asked for his help. Past: Lata says Vimal ji please save me. Please. Back to present: Lata says but Vimal ji stayed quiet and did not move. Shelly is not feeling well. Lata says those gundas wanted to rip me apart maa. The past is shown and the gundas are trying to make Lata drink alcohol and stuff. Lata is pleading for help from Vimal ji. Back to present: Karan says there is some misunderstanding somewhere. Didi please think again carefully. Lata says no Karan. This is the truth. I have seen it with my own eyes. Abha says Vimal bhaiya? Why would Vimal bhaiya do such a thing? Lata says Abha I don't know what relation, if any, Vimal ji had with those gundas. Lata says suddenly there was a police siren there. As soon as they heard it the gundas and Vimal ji ran away. And I also took the opportunity to run off. Maybe they wanted to scare me…Mami says only scare you? Meaning…The doctor walks in. The doctor says her reports have come. Abha asks what do the reports say Dr? The Dr says the reports have come, but you all please be strong. It has been confirmed [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts